Followers

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

+today+

today wake up early than b4..hehe 8.30am cz my grandma going back to village cz there are many wedding ceremony invitation from her relatives..afta shake hand with her,i sat in front of television..suddenly i realized..ouh krismas ke hr ni...hahhaha so sumer cuti la..mnede org ade klas an hr ni...heheh pela madhu ni..ok today will go back to hostell. brg xpacking lg..huhu mls giler r nk blk.so i picked the bag from my room n put it in front of da television..br packed sket..teigt aba suh download e-mail de..k bkk pc..so alang² da on9..tgk r wt kali terakhir..hehehe.tomorrow my class start at 8 o'clock..waa early in da morning..klas microb in food..huhu dis sem br stat fac punye subjek..1st sem xda lgsg..huhuh..senior kte sush..huhu tah r..ill try my besh!!


next sem need to push harder bg pointer cecah 3.5 above...huhu dis sem,below but stil 3.0 above..heheh luckily...mmg igt xdpt..huhuh

everyone ask to me..especially form5 n m3x student..ma kzen la..(qila)..bes ek amek foodtech..skop kerjaya..sng ke dpt kerje..mcm² r psl foodtech..i cnt ans bot medic..sory...hehe tp luckily i dont take medic..huhu mati aku kne blaja cm gile..aku da bkn style blaja cm nk rak..owez std las minutes evn i know it's not good..n i'm studying if i hv mood..if xm fever lg r..tomorrow exm mlm tu mmg pyh r nk std..sllu men game or kaco org std or read magazine smpy rse ngntok uh..belek² jp r buku patu sleep..hehe since skul cni..tatau r cne nk ubh..but make sure b4 dat xm especially tough paper,ive make preparation n cover back earlier.just final touch up..hehe..


terigt lak time paper kim hr tu..dat night i cant study lgsg..da pakse..tp xleh masuk..las² aku men game till midnight then go to sleep.hhehe..tomorrow morning, after pray subuh,i drink kopi radix to get energy..then i study till 10 o'clock...my xm start at 11o'clock...hehehe so ok la..kalo xm stat kol 8 mau mati gux..but b4 dat ive make some preparation la...xde r pulun cm giler on dat time...heheh



ok² back to da main point i want to tell you about all da question..ok foodtech bes la!! n smtime people think dat we just learn how to make cincau,tauhu,tempe n else...my father said..heh..taya r amek food tech..stkt nk blaja to make all dat food..he said this when i fill in upu's form n i choose dis course as my 4th choice...he asked me to change with pharmacy cz he said it was not challenging based on my spm result...
(brape aku dpt?heh..xpnting n xpe r..mls nk cter...keysah lme)...ok nvr mind, i follow wut he said..


after m3x, i choosed again dis course as my 7th choice..dis time he don't know..so when the day came to check da result , i got dis course
bach in science and food technology in UPM..ok i accept..but dat time it's so hard to accept i got dis course..yeah,bcz my result quite good..3.5 above gux..so i hoped dat i can get dental or pharmacy..(i filled the form with 1st-6th choice is pharmacy n dental)..n time tu mmg trauma r..xleh tgk hospital tgk hospital sure sedeyh giler...my mom asked me if i wanted to continue doing medical n she'll try to send me to neighbour country..huhu.and i said..never mind..i' try dis course and do my very besh to make them proud..yeah afta spm i wished to get dis course but afta my mom n my family ask me to doing medical and they also support me.i changed my mind to do medical..but Allah know the best..He know my ability dat i can't bring dat course...


n now i feel the hikmah.if i still bring dat course may b i cnt bring it well..yela result skrg pon ckop mkn je..kalo amek mdic..xtebyg r cne result aku..heheh..n aku rse foodtech tersgt SGT la besh cz..bidang de luas..nk bisnes bleh,nk kje mkn gaji leh,nk bertani n doing some development pon bleh...heh and everyone need food for daily life...so we as foodtech student is very proud to be in dis course..heheheh

last but not least...enjoy in everytin you do..cz there is something good behind dat u don't know.. yeah Allah know the best for you even dat thing you don't like..so try to think positive keyh?


p/s:heh i owso try to be positive even it was so hard to like dat rite?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...