Followers

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

makan+tdo=''mado??''

everyday dats my job
**madhu u r so bad...hehu
n afta dat i watch tv until no channel yg bes

so to fill my bored day at home...
i make a doughnut again **sigh
just for my sis
so i made it
n yeah sgt la mnjadi
but then im not fried it all cz i thought left it and fry it later
so i left it ubder "tudung saji''

so when i wanna cooked dinner
i took off tudungsaji
OMG my doughnut!!!
u know wuts really happen...
my doughnut become so big cz it bloom...
haha cm kembang semangkuk jew

cont...beside da doughnut
i owso make nut cookies
lala yumie~
put on some raisin
n it so delicious to deep in milk
weee~

dinner menu...
pumpkin fat...haha masak lemak labu lol~
friedce fish
fried laddy fingers..
orange+tomato juice
delicious rite??
but im not having dinner
cz i drink a full glass of juice..wee~
i love juice

las weekend
i mix
carrot+pegage+tomato+orange+grape
a lit bit sugar
its so delicious u know
good for ur health
as antioxidant, ur skin, blood flowing...**mrepek sudeyh
i love to make experiment in my food...lala~

today works
pray for me **so lazy to works..bad hani
tidy my room yg mcm kne laggar garuda..hee
trim my moms plant...
suda swear same die tp tadew buat lagi
haila kamu~

**anyone nk recipe..leh jew mntk gue..eheh

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...