Followers

Saturday, March 19, 2011

i did this

I sketch this with pen and colorit with crayon
it was so cute and i snap a pic and made it as my hp wallpaper
love to draw and doing doodles~
love cubic with large circle eyes..heheh
love drawing too =)


I did this handmade card through this blog
It was sooo beautiful and i'm fall in love with this 3D card.
so i have made one for my beloved friends for her birthday and she gonna fly to scotland
actually at the back of the card also have pictures dat i pasted on it
I love to make handmade card since primary school
I've made during Ramadhan for 'Eid festival 
I made my own envelope and post it to all of my friends
It was very satisfied when u have done making beautiful cards with ur hand...



and this is the second card ive made for friend for his birthday too
my own design but nice also. But i dont put any picture since I dont have time to print the pic.

yurp i do really love handmade, crafts, arts, drawing, doodles, cooking, sewing....
i want to do this.....


quilling


cupcake


sewing bead



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...