Followers

Saturday, February 16, 2013

Dinner dishes

Assalamualaikum...
Just came back from village for my cousin's reception..later I share the picture...now I want to share this..before I'm going back, I've thought this kind of clamps and craving about this... It can be found along way to Sungai Besar... mentarang... quite bigger size compared to lala and dua sebilik.. dua kali ganda la...and it is sweeter taste than lala..

I bought this only 1kg for RM12. Quite expensive couse the makcik said air laut tinggi sket jadi hasilnya kurang lumayan. Reached house, I wash its shell using unused toothbrush to get rid off the excessive mud. Washed thoroughly and blanched until its clam open. So its mean already cooked. Then picked out its flesh and cooked with onion, garlic, grind chillies, ketchup,lemon grass and basil. And wallah...its turns this...


Yummies...

Ate this with pucuk paku goreng and also this...


Sambal tumis sotong with petai belalang

Burrrppp...alhamdulillah...fulled already...im tired drove back...have a rest...goodnight...

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...