Followers

Friday, January 9, 2009

hupdate la weh..

the topic is pointed to me not to any one else..
hahah
actually today ive no class so i can hupdate my sweety blog..
and i have settled register all my subject..
2weeks before there were some prob..*macam-macam ada..pnin otak
until now some of my friends still not settle register their subjects
this evening i wanna go to bukit jalil with my friend
b a 'navigator'...*again..n owez..hehe
bcz she doesnt know to go there..
*so me temanla die..baik hati btol..
then tonit ive meeting wiramasli..
*malas nk pegi...nk g ****hahah...
it's going to be a precious time
almost 6 month ive never meet die..
i really mish die...
pkah...
long time ive not met die...
haila sayu pulak...
anyway..ive got to go..
nk jumpa zam..
give back his book
La Tahzan-Jangan bersedih
this book is very interesting...
and now they have published in small size..
so u can bring it easily and more convenient..
yeah i suggest dis book!!
especially for those yang tgh heart broken...
hehehe..
ok la
chow~~~

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...