Followers

Thursday, October 16, 2008

dun know

actually dun know what to write...
just wanna tell u that a really enjoy da 'baraan' last wekend..he
sgt3 la enjoy beraya dr siang til 10pm...
dis weekend nk g lepak IMU
maybe not really sure..
im very mish my sipot..
hr tu x dpt nk bork lelme dgn de...sgt la rndu nk berbork dgn sipot ku syg..
ahad hr tu
jam 5
waktu dinihari..
a call from unknown person...
ring...ring...
aku yang tgh mamai ni angkat la tepon..
helo...
u know who??
ira sahri calling me!!!!
tharu....die kjut aku sbuh...
sgt la teharu...n hepi dgr sore de
give some precious advice...
to owez remmember HIM..
pray for HIM
do 2 rakaat to get HIS guidence...
very appreciate ira...
my mind become clear..
n dis week i really enjoy my life...
without thinking any problem dat make me pressure..
hehhe...
thanx lot ira..
n not to forget,,
thnx to Allah For His guidence...
my assignment already finished and need to submit by friday..
then next week will start the final exam..
heheh pray for my success...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...